Thanks

Default I'm Brand New! :)

Hi!

I'm Dan. I am brand new to this site as of today and I would just like to say hi! I am a guitar and piano player and hoping to learning the harmonica, bass guitar and drums and a few other instruments but there the main ones I want to learn. In terms of guitar I am still discovering and exploring my tone and sound, I'm definitely a Telecaster player and my style of playing is greatly, greatly influenced by The King of the Blues, B.B. King, with a few techniques influenced by Albert Collins (he had a slightly similar style to B.B. King) and Gary Clark Jr.

Some other information about me; I am a film-maker from Nottingham, England with a background in photography, graphic design and a little VFX, not much but enough to help the VFX artists get what I mean. :'D

Tell me about yourself, where are you from what are your hobbies?
    ~Dan~

BluesTalk Member
    Thanks

Welcome Dan. I am new too. Play some blues harp. Retired and living in Thailand. Love Blues/Rock or as I call it Roadhouse music. Since I have a lot of free time I decided to start my own YouTube music channel. Been up about a week now. I try to upload a couple songs a day and a new playlist weekly. Right now there are 20 songs and 4 playlists each about an hour long. Since I have over 12,000 songs in my iTunes library I thought I would share some. Name of the channel is Rdrokit Power and there's a link below. Let me what you think about the music.
    Thanks,
    Byron
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4...9lEgoWa39iqEgA

BluesLover
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyBarker View Post
    Hi!

I'm Dan. I am brand new to this site as of today and I would just like to say hi! I am a guitar and piano player and hoping to learning the harmonica, bass guitar and drums and a few other instruments but there the main ones I want to learn. In terms of guitar I am still discovering and exploring my tone and sound, I'm definitely a Telecaster player and my style of playing is greatly, greatly influenced by The King of the Blues, B.B. King, with a few techniques influenced by Albert Collins (he had a slightly similar style to B.B. King) and Gary Clark Jr.

Some other information about me; I am a film-maker from Nottingham, England with a background in photography, graphic design and a little VFX, not much but enough to help the VFX artists get what I mean. :'D

Tell me about yourself, where are you from what are your hobbies?
    Welcome, SB, Dan! From Nottingham. Not been there but went to University further North at Manchester. You're a versatile artist in good company here. Serious hobbyists like yourself, professional musicians, and avocational Blues folklorists.

Get active and post away, friend!

Doug

BluesTalk Member
    Thanks

Hi, Dan, welcome to the group.

I'm in North-East of the US, a guitar player (rythm, solo, bass), but more of a learner and fun-haver, not playing anywhere now or at some pro level.

P.S. hobby? hm... karate.