BluesTalk Member
    Thanks

Default Germany Blues -Fred Mcdowell Cover

My take on the Mississippi Fred Mcdowell classic...

BluesLover
    Thanks

Thanks for letting us hear your Germany Blues, Slide496. On your Bobkat! You may recall, I have one in parts, and a Stratotone Jupiter with those original 10K DeArmond pups that you've just inspired me to play tonight.

Cheers,

Doug

BluesTalk Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BluesHawk View Post
    Thanks for letting us hear your Germany Blues, Slide496. On your Bobkat! You may recall, I have one in parts, and a Stratotone Jupiter with those original 10K DeArmond pups that you've just inspired me to play tonight.

Cheers,

Doug
    Well thanks for letting me post on the forum, next time I'll postr in the right place.

I'd love to hear the stratotone, looked it up on youtube, looks like a much higher end than the bobkat and I only play mine through a microcube in any case - I live in close quarters with others in a co-op.

Do you find the controls helpful on that and what amp do you play through with the dearmonds? One thing I do with my bobkats is one I play with steel strings and the other I play with nickel - daddario 12s on both for weight and that changes the tone for me a little - the steel is a bit grittier.

My best,
    Harriet