Thanks

Default Hi from Cheshire

I found this forum while online looking for some blues piano online courses, I'm an intermediate piano player and can play some basic blues. I want to learn blues piano, riff, licks and runs etc. Any advice for online courses, dvd courses etc would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance

BluesLover
    Thanks

Default Welcome Arcturus from Cheshire!

Welcome Arcturus. My piano playing is limited to one boogie woogie on which I can vary the rhythm and even change the chord progression to maintain interest...for a bit longer than 3 minutes I'm just a little better on guitars. I especially wanted to welcome you as you're from Cheshire. We're an international group here on BluesTalk and as a USAmerican it means a lot to me that I began my advanced exposure to Blues very nearby, whilst at Manchester University.

Right between Liverpool and Manchester...you gotta feel torn between which is the richest in Blues and Blues Rock, yeah? I recall me pub-mates were from Chester! Met em after they informed me...newly arrived in UK...the seat I'd taken as mine for the evening was always their seat on weekends. What? Well they taught me so much about UK cultures...

"Hey, Doug. Ya won the football pool and the bloke sold ya yer pick, he was waitin round here for ya to buy him his pint. Go buy one and take it to 'im. There's a good lad now,"

So tell us more about who you're listening to, and about the Blues scene in Cheshire, mate. BTW, heard Chicken Shack a few times with the amazing Christine Perfect.

Cheers,

Doug

BluesLover
    Thanks

So where'd he go?