Thanks

Default Hey folks, sorry in advance for my vocal chords

Hey everyone,

I'm a 24 year-old Canadian who's passionate about the blues. Been writing music and playing guitar for years, but I've never taken any steps to share my work or seek out critical feedback to improve. Looking forward to more actively trying to improve my abilities, and along the way hopefully meet some good people and expose myself to good music I may otherwise have never heard. I think I'm a solid enough guitarist, can't say the same for my singing, as far as song-writing and lyrics, I just don't know one way or the other. I do have a YouTube channel with some videos of myself playing mostly original songs, so if anyone feels like killing some time and their eardrums, can't post a link as I'm a noob, but the channel name is Rhys Fraser and it's the one with a bunch of guitar videos. I think The Blues are Dead and Big Bright Blue Eye Blues are the best of the bunch, the Donald Trump Blues is mostly venting, and I apologize if it offends your sensibilities. In closing, thanks for any feedback or greetings, I'm looking forward to meeting y'all!

Cheers,

Rhys

Thanks

Hi, Rhys - welcome to Blues Talk. I think you'll find a lot of great information here. Good luck with your musical journey.
    Regards,
    F. D.

Highway 80 Stories