1993 MIA standard strat with a '99 neck
    2007 MIM standard strat
    2010 MIA standard strat
    nylon string classical
    1993 takamine fp360sc
    1978 fender Pbass
    current amps: ac30cc2x
    ac30c112
    with these i use a small board consisting of a boss t-u3 tuner, a zakk wylde wah, ocd, super chorus, and a digitech digiverb.
    line 6 spider 3 30 watt
    pod hd500x-----this and the spider are used for practice time and recording when i have to be quiet....dont really like it for live or rehearsal situations....probably because i havent figured how to program it properly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'll have my drink in hand and just give cold stares at my guitar from across the room and say out loud, "this could be you in my hand but you wanted to suck so now you just sit over there and think about that for awhile".---------sam_in_cali

BluesTalk Member
    Thanks

just recently traded a 10/22 rifle for this 2013 mim standard strat in a very dark purple midnight wine...it was mint condition and came with a gator hard case and a nice leather strap. the quality on these mim guitars is very good nowadays. some people dont like the pickups but i dont have a problem with them. i gave this thing a good setup and it stays in tune just fine, eben when i use the trem bar.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'll have my drink in hand and just give cold stares at my guitar from across the room and say out loud, "this could be you in my hand but you wanted to suck so now you just sit over there and think about that for awhile".---------sam_in_cali

BluesLover
    Thanks

Man, you got the Strat-Vox arsenal! I'm more a Gibson guy as you can guess from the avatar, but I do have a 1965 Fender Mustang that I like. It was a re-fin and I got it & OHSC for a good price... the neck is a bit narrow so it's not my best player but it's really well-made.

I love blond-to-white guitars like your two Strats but that purple is deep.

BluesTalk Member
    Thanks

i see you are in atlanta.....i lived and played there all through the 90's. fun town, and at the time the music scene was great....i was in mostly all original bands. no covers. i dont know how it is now...havent been there in quite awhile.
    back then i played nothing but marshalls....i love marshalls but i dont need a half stack anymore. never been a huge fan of fender amps so i got the vox's......i really like them.