Thanks

Default Suggestions on Piano Method Books

New member here. I posted this in the technique section, but thinking this area might be better. Was hoping someone could suggest the best start for a blues instruction book. I was classically trained on piano for 12 years, but am not so great in ear training. I completed music in college too so reading music isn't the problem, I am currently working on several Beethoven Sonata's. Was actually working on starting to learn blues and develop my college thesis when life happened. 4 kids and 15 years later it is finally my time again and I am building that technique back and able to play and teach piano again. Saying that, my real passion is blues and I feel that rhythm and music would like to develop it into something. Love Eric Clapton and the bands of Memphis when I was there. Any suggestions on pieces or books I can get a foundation to build on with. Thanks so much

Thanks

I'd recommend checking out some of the courses that Paddy Milner does. He's a top blues pianist who was classical trained himself, might be a good guide to blues coming from a classical perspective.

Good luck it's very rewarding mixing up genres!