BluesTalk Member
    Thanks

Default I need your help!!!!

Fellow blues lovers, I seriously need your help today, and all it requires is a couple of clicks and some typing.

Folks, I NEED your help to promote the new Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band CD. This is a full throttle blues album that has been compared to Glenn Kaiser Band/Rez, George Thorogood, the Georgia Satellites, etc. While I am a Christian artist, this album is lyrically different than most mainstream Christian projects. There are a couple of more in your face songs. Many tell a story but still manage to present the gospel. There are even a couple of songs that are just fun that I guess you'd classify as comedy or clean secular songs. It's lyrically and topically diverse to say the least.

I am competing against another Christian rock band on the BTTW Church Facebook page. I need you to help by going to their page and voting for Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band. The competition is already live and will run ONLY for today. You may only vote once, and you must do so by replying on their page. DO NOT respond on this page or any shared responses. Follow the link and vote for Big Chris!!! If you haven't seen the lyric video for "Girl In The Window", be sure and do so as well.

Please follow the link and vote for Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band. Thank you!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/breakingthr...ewall/?fref=ts

BluesLover
    Thanks

Good luck, Alldat...anddensum! I'm too late to vote but I'm gonna check out Big Chris. He the same one who left Chicago for Mississippi, turned muddy water into wine?
    Last edited by BluesHawk; 10-14-2016 at 12:00 PM.

BluesLover
    Thanks

Default Check out Big Chris, guys.

Holy shyte, Alldat, you got a hot band with a deep values message. Thanks for turning me...us...onto your art.

This is another reason I love BluesTalk Forum.

https://youtu.be/4WDWySfnpEY

BluesLover
    Thanks

"Bound for the Throne"...? You guys are too cool!

https://youtu.be/xKLTwp66hEo

BluesTalk Member
    Thanks

I wish it were a 'you guys' situation to be honest. I did all the guitars, bass, and vocals. I even did the drums on "Bound For A Throne". My brother did most of the drum work. This, so far, has been a studio project with only one live gig at the Huntsville Cigar Box Guitar festival. Yes, my guitars are home made and only have 3 or 4 strings!

BluesTalk Member
    Thanks

I am currently working on a 2nd release. I am doing 11 songs this go around.