Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks

I love my Peavey Delta Blues. The name should be a clue, but it really sounds great when playing some John Hammond Jr, or other swampy stuff. The tremolo is gorgeous.

Thanks

Exact same story. Was using a Blues Jr. Ok....nice amp. Wanted something with more....well you know. Bought the 68 DRRI and within a day was unplugging pedals. I like it for my ES 335 and 175, not so much with my Tele. Tele still seems to like the Blues Jr.

Can't say enough good things about that amp.

Thanks

Blues Jr. with BillM mods and Cannabis Rex speaker . . . that and my AmStd Tele!

BluesLover
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kelnet View Post
    I love my Peavey Delta Blues. The name should be a clue, but it really sounds great when playing some John Hammond Jr, or other swampy stuff. The tremolo is gorgeous.
    Know what ya mean, Kelnet. I'm just discovering how adding a bit of tremolo (my amps are labeled "reverb") to the swampy gain is a beautiful old Blues tone...with my Peavey Classic 30. My beloved Danelectro Nifty Fifties don't have trem.

Also, I found one of the Washburn Southside 30s that Rory Gallagher favored, and it's similar...the gain with reverb is a wonderful old West Memphis, Chitlin Circuit tone. This Washburn is now the favorite in my little collection...couldn't be happier with my Danelectro Nifty Fifties, Peavey, and Washburn. Need nothin bigger or fancier.

Doug
    Last edited by BluesHawk; 10-15-2017 at 06:54 PM.